The Leg Arm Cuff System intends to apply occlusion to different limbs in order to stimulate the cardiovascular system.
The system is composed of:
- a main unit providing power adaptation, pressure generation/release, control and processing,
- the leg and arm cuffs (right and left) for pressure application on the subject (Velcro),
- pneumatic connection via rubber tubes.
- Controlled pressure application from 0-300 mm Hg.
- Duration of occlusion from 5s-30mn application up to 20 steps.
- 2 different pressure levels at the same time on 2 different cuffs.